About Me

My photo
I am sixteen years old with some experience on the web. Although I'm no geek, I'm pretty knowledgeable.

About the Blog

Welcome to the official blog page of the new series University Place, created by me (Gilbert Martinez) and Daniel Golden.

Posts on this blog may include (but are not limited to):
-Exclusive previews of episode scripts.
-What to know about the main characters.
-What to know about the show.
-Finished episodes that have been beforehand posted on YouTube.

Become a follower today!


NOTICE: The content of the series is explicit and unsuitable for children who have not attained the age of 15 years (unless they can take the swearing and suggestive dialogue :D)

Also, there may be more than one post per day.

Quick Search

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sneak Peek of S1: E2: Movie Mayhem Script (WARNING: Contains strong language!)

[The four main characters are sitting around at home watching reality shows on TV. They are bored out of their minds. Cigarettes is holding a cup of Pepsi filled with only water.]
{On TV screen}
Snooki: I am so much better than you, bitch!
Girl 1: Get out of my face!
[Snooki and Girl 1 start fighting.]
{In real life}
Ren: (groans) This show is ass.
Gil: All reality shows are ass, Ren.
Cigarettes: (drinks some water) Well, there must be SOMETHING to do.
{On TV}
Announcer 1: It's here! The movie you've been waiting for since 1996!
Announcer 2: Duke Nukem Takes Tacoma!
Duke: The name's Duke Nukem, and I'm gonna kick your ass.
Announcer 1: Coming January 31, 2011!
Announcer 2: If you miss this, you're a fucking douche bag!
[Commercial ends.]
{In real life}
Cigarettes: Holy shit, guys! I've thought of something we could do! We could go see the new Duke Nukem movie tomorrow!
Gil: To think that the guy who originally played Duke Nukem portrays Big the Cat in the Sonic franchise.
Stimpy: I never knew that.
Gil: Now you do.
Cigarettes: (to Gil) Since when have we been talking about that? (to everyone) Anyway, I think that'd be the coolest thing ever!
Ren (grinning): Not a bad idea there, Ciggie.
Cigarettes (embarrassed yet somewhat angry): Don't call me that. That's what my mom called me as a kitten.
Ren: What was her name? Heroin? (bursts out laughing)
[Stimpy laughs with him.]
Cigarettes (angry): No! Goddammit, Ren, quit being an asshole! Besides, my mom's name isn't derived from a drug! Her name was Lucille!
Ren: Only the L in LSD! (continues laughing, now beginning to wheeze)
[Cigarettes angrily pours out the cup's contents all over Ren.]
Ren (angry): HEY! What the hell is your problem, you sick little monkey?!
Cigarettes (irate): I hate it when you pretend you're the greatest thing in the world just because you're a smartass! And I'm sick of it! (looks at Gil) Were you laughing, Gil?
Gil: No. I agree, what he did was uncalled for.
Ren: (to Gil) Your FACE is uncalled for.
Gil (somewhat vexed): (to Ren) YOU are uncalled for.
Stimpy: Ooh! Burn!
Ren: (to Stimpy) Shut up, you idiot.
[Someone knocks at the door.]
Man: I got a free ticket for a...Mr. Cigarettes?
Cigarettes (serene): Yes, sir. I'll be right there.
[Cigarettes goes to the door and opens it.]
Cigarettes: Hello. Can I help you?
Man: Yes, I have a ticket to that Duke Nukem movie with me. (hands Cigarettes the ticket) You can take only one other person with you.
Cigarettes: Wow, thanks dude! Hey, who are you?
Man: You ain't seen me, kid...
[Man vanishes into the night.]
Cigarettes: I ain't a kid. I'm twenty years old.
[Cigarettes closes the door.]
Gil: Who the fuck was that guy?
Cigarettes: Like I'D know. That asshole didn't even have the balls to tell me his name. But that's besides the point. I got a free ticket to that Duke Nukem movie coming out tomorrow! And I can take only one of youse with me!
[Ren and Stimpy immediately try to persuade Cigarettes to take them with him. Gil just stands there and watches.]
Ren: Take ME to the movie. I've always been super cool to you.
Cigarettes (disbelieving): Always?
Ren: Okay, sometimes. But I'm still available for that movie.
Stimpy: No way, dude! I can totally go with you! I've treated you tons nicer!
Cigarettes: What about that time when we were in kindergarten and you blamed me for setting Steven on fire?
Stimpy: Good point...
Cigarettes: I'm taking Gil with me.
Ren and Stimpy (simultaneously) (outraged and surprised) WHAT?!
Gil: WOO HOO!
Ren: (to Gil) Shut up, Gil! (to Cigarettes) Why can't you take me nor Stimpy to the movies? We've been your pals for longer than Gil has!
Cigarettes: At least he treats me like a person and not like a pile of furry turds that not even flies go near.
[Gil runs up to Cigarettes and hugs him out of appreciation.]
Cigarettes (embarrassed and confused): Ey, let go of me. I ain't the hugging type.
Gil (embarrassed): (lets go of Cigarettes) Sorry.
Cigarettes: S'alright. We'll go to the movies tomorrow.
[Cigarettes and Gil head to their room.]
Ren: Stimpy, you know what we must do?
Stimpy: What's that, Ren?
Ren: We've gotta kill Gil in order to get into that movie.
Stimpy: But Ren, he's just a kid. Besides, Cigarettes is right. Gil HAS treated him better than the both of us have.
Ren (tantalizing): C'mon, Stimpy. You know you wanna see that movie.
Stimpy: I do, but I don't wanna kill Gil over it.
Ren: That's a damn shame, because I wanted to see that movie, too. Oh well. I guess none of us will.
Stimpy (giving in): (sigh) Alright, fine. But I don't wanna kill Gil.
Ren: Let's take the ticket tonight while Cigarettes is sleeping. Okay?
Stimpy: Sure thing. (thoughts: I've got a bad feeling about this...)

No comments:

Post a Comment