About Me

My photo
I am sixteen years old with some experience on the web. Although I'm no geek, I'm pretty knowledgeable.

About the Blog

Welcome to the official blog page of the new series University Place, created by me (Gilbert Martinez) and Daniel Golden.

Posts on this blog may include (but are not limited to):
-Exclusive previews of episode scripts.
-What to know about the main characters.
-What to know about the show.
-Finished episodes that have been beforehand posted on YouTube.

Become a follower today!


NOTICE: The content of the series is explicit and unsuitable for children who have not attained the age of 15 years (unless they can take the swearing and suggestive dialogue :D)

Also, there may be more than one post per day.

Quick Search

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

No Post Yesterday???

I was very busy yesterday...so sorry... =_=

If I ever forget again, ask Ren to maim me. Then, call the local hospital and then wait for a few hours. When I get released from the hospital, have Cigarettes slap me in the face five times. Then, have Ren maim me again. This time, make sure he maims me worse than the first time. Then, contact the hospital again and wait another few hours. After that, then have Ren maim me five times worse than both times combined. If I get knocked out, let me be. If I am on the verge of passing out, let me be. If I die, let me be. Thanks for your concern.


No comments:

Post a Comment