About Me

My photo
I am sixteen years old with some experience on the web. Although I'm no geek, I'm pretty knowledgeable.

About the Blog

Welcome to the official blog page of the new series University Place, created by me (Gilbert Martinez) and Daniel Golden.

Posts on this blog may include (but are not limited to):
-Exclusive previews of episode scripts.
-What to know about the main characters.
-What to know about the show.
-Finished episodes that have been beforehand posted on YouTube.

Become a follower today!


NOTICE: The content of the series is explicit and unsuitable for children who have not attained the age of 15 years (unless they can take the swearing and suggestive dialogue :D)

Also, there may be more than one post per day.

Quick Search

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Some Updates

Yes, Daniel and I are still working on the show. We're just busy with school and other projects at the moment, although we are making progress on the show itself.

I understand that you've been waiting for the show since 2011. It's okay. Thing is, we need to prepare everything in order to properly make the show. I know it's been in development hell for the past 3 to 4 years, but we're taking care of it as fast as we can.

Please stay tuned for more on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment