About Me

My photo
I am sixteen years old with some experience on the web. Although I'm no geek, I'm pretty knowledgeable.

About the Blog

Welcome to the official blog page of the new series University Place, created by me (Gilbert Martinez) and Daniel Golden.

Posts on this blog may include (but are not limited to):
-Exclusive previews of episode scripts.
-What to know about the main characters.
-What to know about the show.
-Finished episodes that have been beforehand posted on YouTube.

Become a follower today!


NOTICE: The content of the series is explicit and unsuitable for children who have not attained the age of 15 years (unless they can take the swearing and suggestive dialogue :D)

Also, there may be more than one post per day.

Quick Search

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

UPDATE: This Series Will Be Resurrected

I know I haven't posted anything to this blog in almost 3 years (blame my life for that), but whatever.

I'm here to tell you that there may be a bit of a style overhaul pretty soon. I just talked to Daniel over the phone, and together we revisited this project, which we haven't focused on since 2011. I guess you can say the series has been dead.

Until now.

Now that Daniel will be getting a laptop for Christmas, and now that I have one, and now that we have time to start rethinking this series, you might expect to see this series be resurrected some time soon. Sure, it will definitely not be this year (this kind of stuff takes loads of time), but we could probably start posting new stuff about the show next year.

I've seen plenty of episodes of South Park during the time this series was on hiatus, and after looking back at some of the episodes I originally thought of, I say it's time for a style overhaul. We'll keep some of the original episodes, but others will be changed into something else (especially "Aw-Shits!", because I seriously think an episode making jokes about the Holocaust will be too far even for me...).

I appreciate your patience.

~Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment