About Me

My photo
I am sixteen years old with some experience on the web. Although I'm no geek, I'm pretty knowledgeable.

About the Blog

Welcome to the official blog page of the new series University Place, created by me (Gilbert Martinez) and Daniel Golden.

Posts on this blog may include (but are not limited to):
-Exclusive previews of episode scripts.
-What to know about the main characters.
-What to know about the show.
-Finished episodes that have been beforehand posted on YouTube.

Become a follower today!


NOTICE: The content of the series is explicit and unsuitable for children who have not attained the age of 15 years (unless they can take the swearing and suggestive dialogue :D)

Also, there may be more than one post per day.

Quick Search

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things That Svën Likes To Do

1. Singing the Swedish National Anthem.
2. Just having fun.
3. Being with his cousin Ren.
4. Telling stories about his life in Sweden.
5. Making people feel happy about themselves.
6. Speak in Swedish (and sometimes German)
7. Eating anything that isn't hamburgers.
8. Acting randomly at random times.

1 comment:

  1. Great beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you
    amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog website?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little
    bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vibrant clear idea
    My web site - Western Australia

    ReplyDelete